Hotmail has retouched the technology and communication usage by offering top notch email services. Hotmail is among the disquisition Email services and now that the accounts have been assimilate into outlook service; it is among the most broadly used Email services globally.
But some issues are occurred in Hotmail Account:-
- Unable to create a new email account
- Procedure to use the address book feature
- Making the first hand users understand the basic functionalities the account
- How to Upgrade the Hotmail account to the Outlook account
- Inbox is getting full or messages are getting late in inbox
How to merge two Hotmail accounts into one?
- Hotmail allows you to merge two or more email account in a single Hotmail account.
- Sign in to your Hotmail account and then go to inbox.
- Click on your name. You will get an option to link another account with your Hotmail Account.
- Here you can see the page “Manage Linked account”.
- Click on the “Link an existing Hotmail account”.
- Then you will be changed to a new page asking your current account password.
- Enter the second Hotmail account id followed by its relate password.
- Click on “Merge” option.
- You’re both Hotmail account has been linked. You can view and access both Hotmail account in one.
If you still have problem with Hotmail account merge or other Hotmail associated glitches then you need to call the Hotmail Customer Helpline Number and talk to a customer care executive for quick and reliable damages. There are certified and qualified technicians who can offer one stop solution for the problem. So for any issue Dial Toll-free Hotmail Contact Number: - 1-800-383-368